brings

Complaint Review: Cheap Cars and Trucks, Jerimiah Boss

• Submitted: Sun, December 20, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 10, 2010

• Reported By: Tom — Lewiston Idaho U.S.A.
Cheap Cars and Trucks, Jerimiah Boss
6640 N, Government Way Suite A. Coeur d'Alene, Idaho United States of America

Cheap Cars and Trucks, Jerimiah Boss Lemon Car Dilemma, December 2009 I wish to press charges for the following and or a law suit with full refu Scammed me on a van, wont agree to cover the repair cost. Coeur d'Alene Idaho

*General Comment: Co victim responds

Lemon Car Dilemma, December 2009 I wish to press charges for the following and or a law suit with full refund, or cover the cost of all repairs, including the dealerships at fault for the drivers side dented door.

Thursday December 17th 2009, in the late afternoon bout a used 1995 Plymouth voyager, full tank of gas included and what I thought was all fluids topped off. I get the car home in Lewiston Idaho from CD'A Idaho. And the next day Friday it's leaking trani fluids, as well as on Saturday the engine failed to run after going up a hill and stalling out in the slow lane. Under the lemon law since its not been a full 3 days from the purchase. (Even after signing on a non warranty wavier), does the dealer consume full responsibilities for the repair cost and towing fee to my mechanic of Lewiston. Name of the bushiness as well. I feel as though I have been cheated and shafted. The name of the Dealership with contact info in Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814 is along with the sales person. {Cheap Cars and Trucks Jeremiah Boss general manager; 6640 N. Government Way Suite A. Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814} Cell 208-704-0980, Business phone: 208-772-9977, Fax: 208-772-9970. I wish to have this investigated, and or sue the owner and make him either replace the vehicle; second I get a full return of the vehicle to the dealership and a full refund and or money back the $1500.00 roughly. Three law suit and the repair cost covered in full by the dealership. I want this investigated pronto, before Christmas thanks. This report is also being sent to the better business bureau. I can be reached at the above contact information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2009 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Cars-and-Trucks-Jerimiah-Boss/Coeur-dAlene-Idaho-83501/Cheap-Cars-and-Trucks-Jerimiah-Boss-Lemon-Car-Dilemma-December-2009-I-wish-to-press-char-542776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Cars and Trucks, Jerimiah Boss

#1 General Comment

Co victim responds

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

You could see it in the eyes of this Mr. Boss character and his rip off scammers aka his fellow employees that this lot was bad news. When I personally asked him for a car facts print off on the vehicle my identical twin brother purchased he just looked at me cross eyed and laughed it off while cussing under his breath. I even tried talking the price down since he fully confessed that the driver's side door damage was his fault and the fault of the dealership. Doesn't this fool know it's unethical, illegal and even worse to sell knowingly sale a lemon to any one in the state of Idaho. Meaning a crappy running car knowing that it is running crappy. As is waiver or not this guy scammed by brother out of nearly 3 thousand dollars and we demand a full repayment. Yes we're getting the courts involved and you can see for yourself the results in person at the Kootenai County Courthouse March 16th at 1:30pm. I'm hoping the judge rules in our favor. For one the guy couldn't even get my brother's name right on the vehicle registration and forms from the dealership, two he lied full out about any and all questions we asked him on this vehicle, three he cornered my brother into not only purchasing this vehicle but when questioned about the as is form yelled for my brother to sign it. Per Idaho state law up to 72 hours also known as 3 days full days must pass from the time the vehicle is not only purchased but fully off of the dealerships property to become full property of said buyer and no longer under the responsibility of the dealership meaning any warranties etc. Three full days did not pass from Thursday afternoon to Saturday morning. My twin had barely had the vehicle over a full day when it failed to run any further. Mr. Boss knowingly ripped my twin off and sold him a piece of shit. The courts had better rule in our favor here. Also Mr. Boss lied on the court forms he indeed does own the business and we have the business cards to prove it. Take that one there dork. Lying under oath in a court and fighting indisputable evidence that marks you as the business owner. You are so going down for this. Whether the court lets us win or not I'm still gonna sick the entire Spokane TV media and print media on your butt and conduct a full investigation. Seditious Libel my butt. It's called people with the balls to tell rip offs like you enough is enough. Jerk. Pay up.