Complaint Review: cheap fare guru

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: Colin — Canton Michigan
cheap fare guru
117 W. 9th Street, Suite 307, Los Angeles, California USA

cheap fare guru http://www.cheapfareguru.com Eros tours .cheapfareguru.com some real mother-f*! Los Angeles California

Let me tell you how I really feel!  These are some f*-up mother-f*!  I booked a flight with the them and when the airlines changed the flight number I could not get a new itenerary, from them, so they said to call the agent cheapfareguru.com to have the ticket number revalidated, so I could regenerate a new intinery. When I called cheapfareguru.com they transferd my call to India and durning the 5 calls I made to them they would put me on hold and forget about me, or tell me they revalidated it and didnt this went on for days. I finally said I want to talk to an american, they so ok and put me on hold again and forgot about me.

Then the mother-f* made one of my conecting flights at  a diffrent airport, who does that?  I did not have time to make the conection due to usual Chicago traffic and missed my flight, which made me have to wait 6 hours for another flight.  This cost me money while waiting and turned my travel into a 30 hour ordeal.  I will never use these mother-f* again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cheap-fare-guru/Los-Angeles-California-9001/cheap-fare-guru-httpwwwcheapfaregurucom-Eros-tours-cheapfaregurucom-some-real-moth-1125596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cheap fare guru