Complaint Review: cheap hcg supplies

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: td — chicago Illinois U.S.A.
cheap hcg supplies

cheap hcg supplies cheap hcg supplies Internet

*General Comment: Came to look up Cheap HCG Supplies

*General Comment: We didn't write the Complaint

*UPDATE Employee: Jealous Competitor

this company used to ship from New York under the billing name "sticker chick" now they ship from Hong Kong under a different billing name. each time I received a 'sample size' vial that was potent some time and others were PURE garbage.  I recommend USHCGINJECTIONS.com  which is located in Florida, the vials are ACTUAL prescription size with significantly more product and if you have a problem you don't have to worry about the authorities tracking down someone shipping products to you from a Foreign Country

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cheap-hcg-supplies/internet/cheap-hcg-supplies-cheap-hcg-supplies-Internet-960216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cheap hcg supplies

#1 General Comment

Came to look up Cheap HCG Supplies

AUTHOR: BarbH - ()

I was very seriously considering using Cheap HCG Supplies. So much so that I came to look up Cheap HCG Supplies before I placed my order. With my credit card in hand and items in my cart on the website. Some people are hard to please and I know that so I take every complaint with a certain amount of skepticism. I can not find where to read the entire first complaint, but the rebuttal of Cheap HCG Supplies was so immature and unprofessional that I am choosing NOT to use them based on those remarks. I can not believe a professional would respond in such a tone and manner. To stoop so low as to criticize a person's grammar or typos. Really? Some people do not have a proficient use of the English language, but that does not mean they should be made fun of and harassed for stating his/her opinion. This is sad because I REALLY wanted to use this company, but there is no way that I can use a company that responds to complaints the way this company has. If this is the way it responds to an unhappy consumer, how will they respond to me if there is a problem?  Now if you want to threaten me for my opinion I will be glad to give you my name and address. Sue me for slander? Sure go ahead. Sue me for my OPINION. I'm still shaking my head at this company. Wow.

#2 General Comment

We didn't write the Complaint

AUTHOR: USHCGINJECTIONS.com - (United States of America)

I own ushcginjections.com and we did not write the original report on your products.  I don't know anything about your product. I assume it was a mutual customer. However, I suspect that you probably filed the two fraudulant reports about my company.

Jealous Competitor

AUTHOR: Cheap HCG Supplies - (United States of America)

Obviously this was written by a jealous competitor who is trying to give Cheap HCG Supplies a bad name. If this person was educated he would know that all HCG purchased in the United States is manufactured in a "foreign country". Brands that are people assume to be American, for example Novarel by Ferring Pharmaceuticals, are also manufactured abroad and simply have an office in the United States.

Doing this cuts down manufacturing costs substantially and savings can then be passed along to the customer. All vials and ampules purchased from Cheap HCG Supplies are the correct size and HCG is strictly tested during production. They are not "sample size", are labeled according to pharmaceutical law and all manufacturer information can be found on the box. Also, if there is a problem with your order, it is corrected immediately and in the case of your package getting lost in the mail, another shipment will be sent out to you free of charge.

The person who filed the report above is childish, ignorant, and unprofessional. Posting false information about a business is classified as defamation and is illegal. Personally I would not buy HCG from a company whose representative didn't know how to capitalize and use punctuation when typing.