Complaint Review: cheapbaseballbatsus.com

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: sdicaseysdi — san francisco California
cheapbaseballbatsus.com
Internet China

cheapbaseballbatsus.com , basebatsonlinestore.com Scam, ripoff, stole, Baseball, Bats, China, Fraudulant, Fake, Bootleg Internet

I was visiting websites looking for good prices on baseball bats. I found that this website had good deals on the bat I was looking for so I ordered it.

When I ordered it I had to go through an outside company to pay.

The bat took over a week to arrive. In the meantime I had recieved a couple emails from "Customer Service", all of which were written in broken english.

When I finally recieved my bat it was not what I had ordered. What I recieved instead was a bad Chinese imitation of a name brand baseball bat. It wasnt even wood like the bat I had ordered, but instead cheap alluminum. It said made in China on it and was delivered through a Chinese courier system.

I wrote the company with my complaint. They asked for pictures to prove that my claims werent false. I sent them pictures a week ago and they sent me an email asking what I want them to do. I told them I wanted my money back and they havent responded. [continued below]....

.....

Since then I tried to go back to the website and they have changed their name. The original name of the site was cheapbaseballbatsus.com it is now basebatsonlinestore.com. The reason I know it is the same site is that I typed the old websites name into my browser and it sent me to the newly named website which looks aesthetically identical.

I will update if I get any further information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cheapbaseballbatsuscom/internet/cheapbaseballbatsuscom-basebatsonlinestorecom-Scam-ripoff-stole-Baseball-Bats-Ch-1051645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cheapbaseballbatsus.com