Complaint Review: cheapestrs2gold.net

• Submitted: Tue, May 15, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: Tim — Los Angeles California United States of America

cheapestrs2gold.net Fraud! Fraud! Internet, Internet

I play an online mmorpg and buy currency from online websites. I strolled upon this website cheapestrs2gold.net and saw they had 44m (currency in game) for only 28$!
I thought, wow, what a steal! I payed them via paypal and all went downhill from there. They have a customer service chat which is a joke! There is only one name that they use in the service they provide. You never know who you are actually talking to. In this case, the name was "Linda888". I spoke with Linda today several times about getting my currency in game. She then asked me to send her a copy of my credit card and my id for "VERIFICATION PURPOSE". I told her that i payed via paypal and i shouldn't have to give her my information. After about 30 minutes of a non responsive pm from "Linda888". I decided to check my paypal payment and start a claim. I escalated the claim to a dispute as i had tried several time to get my money back from them. They finally contacted me and told me to log onto the game. I was trading with them and they told me they would not pay me until i got rid of the claim. I canceled my claim against them and then they did not honor the agreement. I have used several different computers to get a response, as soon as i do, and once i give them my email, they ignore my pms.

I filed a complaint with econsumer as well. Buyers BEWARE!

I also contacted paypal and they usually do not allow you to reopen a claim but in my case they made an exception.

To think if i wouldn't have paid with paypal i would be at a loss of 28$.

I recommend not to deal with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cheapestrs2goldnet/internet/cheapestrs2goldnet-Fraud-Fraud-Internet-Internet-883203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cheapestrs2gold.net