Complaint Review: cheaplingeriestore.com

• Submitted: Sat, September 14, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, September 14, 2013

• Reported By: marksbabydoll — mukwonago Wisconsin
105 academy street Greenwich , New York USA

cheaplingeriestore.com Wei HuangjieAlison Lee SCAM! DO NOT ORDER FROM! ITEMS NOT IN STOCK, SCAM SITE, HEADACHE, STAY AWAY! CHINESE SCAM! Greenwich New York

I spent some time carefully picking out clothing items in my size. All four clothing items and two hosiery items said that they were in stock in my size and ready to ship. I paid with Paypal in full for the items totally $63.00. Two days after I ordered I get an email that said none of the items I ordered were in stock and not in my size and to pick out other items. I replied no I do not want to pick out any other items and to just refund my entire order. After hearing no reply from them I resent an email demanding a refund. Since then I have receieved 4 emails asking me to pick something else out. i kindly reply the same thing for a refund. I filed a claim with Paypal. Today I received two emails from "managers" asking me why I file claim and to remove the claims and pick out other things. I have filed claims with the BBB and FTC. Do not purchase from them. You will get nothing but a headache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cheaplingeriestorecom/Greenwich-New-York-12834/cheaplingeriestorecom-Wei-HuangjieAlison-Lee-SCAM-DO-NOT-ORDER-FROM-ITEMS-NOT-IN-STOCK-1084437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cheaplingeriestore.com