- Report: #735928
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: cheapoair
cheapoairInternet United States of America
cheapoair 866-592-9685 cheapoair cheap strategy, 7 days frustration, Sleepless Nights Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. First time the deal shows, say some X$.
2. When you give your Bank details it says that ticket is not available, and shows a X+40$ ticket is available for the same trip.
3. Looks Okay, and we will book it and will receive a confirmation email.
4. After 1 day I received a mail that the fare has increased to X+120$, and I need to confirm whether I want to book it.
5. Called up customer care, they are not available in EST business hours. They are available only in IST(Indian Standard Time) business hours.
6. Now, I have to call in the Mid nights. Each time, I ll be put on hold for atleast 10 minutes, and they say they are transferring my call to other department, but there are no departments, all are one and the same, the same person will be talking regardless any issue.
7. This continued for 2 days. Finally, they said they have a fare at X+420 $ for the same trip, either I can book it or I can cancel my ticket for full refund.
The plan is that they will waste few days and most of the airline prices hike up, so they will put in a situation, when compared their fair is lowest.
They will refund if you cancel, but they will waste 5 days and gives you lot of head ache and frustration thinking what to do, using cheapoair Cheap strategy.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2011 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cheapoair/internet/cheapoair-866-592-9685-cheapoair-cheap-strategy-7-days-frustration-Sleepless-Nights-Int-735928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.