Complaint Review: CheapOair

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: Gary and Logan C — Plant City Florida
CheapOair
135 West 50th street suite 500 new york, New York USA

CheapOair Travel-ex ins.Iberian Air Air Fare and Travel ins.passanger denied boarding new york New York

*Author of original report: offer to settle# 1087073

*UPDATE Employee: cheapoair

*Author of original report: Booking number given by Cheapoair

*Author of original report: Booking number given by Cheapoair

*UPDATE Employee: CheapOair

Dear Sir -Mam;I am writing in a final effort to resolve the matter of a ticket purchased through cheap O Air booked on Korean Air and insured by Travel X insurance. My Daughter was denied  permission to board the LAN- Liberian flight #6512 leaving June12,2012 for reason unacceptable even by a Liberian Agent after my contact in the U.S. by telephone.This act has caused my Daughter and I not only  a financial strain but to say an inconveniece would be very kind and an understatement.

Do to Lack of action and denial of liability I will be forced to take whatever action necessary to resolve this matter and be reimbursed for my expenses and mildly nightmare my Daughter and I were subject to do to a Liberian Agent determining something their Office saying"he had no right to deny your Daughter boarding that flight"all happening hours after the incident when I was able to communicate with U.S.authorities receiving absolutely no help at the Quito Ecuador Airport.

Due to the conditions of my Daughter U.S. B-2 Visa it was necessary for her to return to her country of residence and birt by the timeline given or there was a good chance she would lose that Visa that was so hard and expensive to acquire As stated prior I had to purchase ticket at the best fare I could find ($5,200) and leave 2 suitcases of valuables behind  not to mention motel,wire transfers of funds,transportation to try to get answer. A real nightmare and total out of pocket expenses and loss of personel items$7,500.

We have been stranded in the Philippines since without financial resource to go back home where my Daughter seeks citizenship and I have been in urgent medical needs not available here in the Philippines due to the actions of one agent not  letting my Daughter board and the denial of any wrong doing by the businesses involved.

Will you please communicate and resolve this matter ASAP

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CheapOair/new-york-New-York-10020/CheapOair-Travel-ex-insIberian-Air-Air-Fare-and-Travel-inspassanger-denied-boarding-new-1087073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CheapOair

offer to settle# 1087073

AUTHOR: Gary and Logan Curteman - ()

A letter was sent from CheapOair via E-mail today saying that they tried to settle the claim over one year ago and I did not respond.After numerous attempts (they claim)they are withdrawing their offer to reimberse.

They now concede there was no visa issue.I find it odd that after being grilled by 4 different Florida State Consumer Depts.and never admitting this that it is now CheapOair's excuse--Better named CheapOExcuse.

Never ever was one attempt sent to me offering settlement

Gary and Logan Curteman

cheapoair

AUTHOR: cheapOair - ()

Thank you for the information, we will review the reservation and file.

CheapOair.com

Customer Support

Booking number given by Cheapoair

AUTHOR: Gary and Logan Curteman - ()

The booking number was furnished prior in documentation but is Booking# 11470496  Booked on May 31,2012

Please view documentation

Booking number given by Cheapoair

AUTHOR: Gary and Logan Curteman - ()

As furnished prior on documentation the booking number is #11470496   booked on May 31,2012.

CheapOair

AUTHOR: cheapOair - ()

Gary, very sorry to hear of your recent experinece with LAN airlines. In order to research this, we need the 8 digit booking number affilitated with the reservation. Please forward to our priority customer service team at.

sm@cheapoair.com

place blog in the subject line, along with the details