Complaint Review: cheapoair.com

• Submitted: Mon, September 06, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, September 06, 2010

• Reported By: madmadmad — richardson Texas United States of America
213 W 35th St, Rm 1301 Internet United States of America

cheapoair.com anirban@fareportal.com DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM CHEAPOAIR. Normally I check out a service on the internet to see if it is legit. I didnt check cheapoairwish I had. Internet

I unfortunately bought two round trip tickets from Cheapoair for Thanksgiving 2010 from Dallas to Pittsburgh for about 747.60. They sent me about four e-mails asking me to tell them the best time and phone number to contact me because there had been a rescheduling. I responded every time, but they never called me.

I started calling them. I was told there was a problem getting me from Milwaukee to Dallas on the way back. The operator gave me a lame excuse and said she would get back with me. She didnt. I called again and gave my reservation number. She said there was a booking error and was transferring me to another department. They hung up.

I called again, was on hold about 40 minutes and then got a busy signal. My guess is they have the software rigged so they can flag a problem customer calling from a certain phone number, put them on hold and eventually disconnect.

So I started calling on my cell, which had a different number. Got through. The lady hung up on me the minute I gave her my reservation number. Guess she read about a warning notice written in the database from a previous operator.

I called from a third cell and started pushing buttons until I got a person. Told them I was retired and on disability and my mother was very sick and this might be the last chance I had to see her and I had no money left for new tickets. He said he would get back to me and he didnt.

I contested this bogus scam charge from Cheapoair to my VISA and got my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2010 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cheapoaircom/internet/cheapoaircom-anirbanfareportalcom-DO-NOT-EVER-BUY-ANYTHING-FROM-CHEAPOAIR-Normally-I-638220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cheapoair.com