Complaint Review: cheaptickets

• Reported By: kim — toledo Ohio United States of America
cheaptickets

cheaptickets ripoff,fraud,rude customer service, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Refund Inquiry

i booked tickets for lasvegas airfare and room for 4 of us,one of which was my son who is in the navy,i booked the tickets 4 months in advance and 1 month before we were to leave my son was told he couldnt leave the state because he was being sent to another navy base. when i called cheaptickets to transfer his ticket to someone else they said they couldnt do it,i tried to cancell the ticket explaining the reason why he couldnt go they still refused to refund me my money and said use it or lose it. i asked to speak to a supervisor  he told me that was him and i told him i wanted to talk to someone above him he put me on hold for 37min. still no luck after talking to him. i called and talked to everyone and anyone i could speak to from a representative to the head of cheaptickets,still no luck. they were very adament about refunding or transfering my ticket,so now my son is out 344$ because of there supposed policys which i think there should be exceptions for military purposses which is out of my sons control.  our soldiers are out there fighting for our freedom and should be treated with more respect.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2011 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cheaptickets/internet/cheaptickets-ripofffraudrude-customer-service-Internet-787841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cheaptickets

Refund Inquiry

AUTHOR: Cheaptickets - (USA)

Hello, I am contacting you from CheapTickets Customer Relations.  If you could e-mail me your CheapTickets record locator to socialnetwork@orbitz.com, I will be glad to review your reservation.  Please place the e-mail to my attention.

Thanks,