Complaint Review: Cheaptickets.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 30, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: Sara F. — Cardiff California
500 West Madison St., Chicago, Illinois Chicago, Illinois USA

Cheaptickets.com I booked a nonsmoking room for health reasons and they put me in a smoking room. They refused to move me to a nonsmoking room. Chicago Illinois

We had to book a room into a hotel since my allergies were so bad at my sisters house over Christmas in Petaluma, CA.  I was having an insane allegry attack which caused me asthma.  I couldn't breathe at my sisters bc of her cats.  I've always had allergies but never had respitory problems. The first night there I had to leave and go to my sisters house in Mill Valley, Ca (35 min. away).  The next night, my dad got us a hotel room, no problem there.

The next night, I got a hotel room off of cheaptickets.com and booked a non-smoking room (obviously, bc of my allergies, and I'm allergic to smoke). My confirmation email said non-smoking room, obviously, since that is what I ordered. Well, they put me in a smoking room.  I demanded that I be moved to a non-smoking roombut the front desk was going by the paperwork that was sent from cheaptickets to them.

They refused to give me a travel voucher/refund.  I am more than mad.  I think I want to take them to court over this.  If any lawyers want to take this case pro-bono, I would be thrilled.  I have the supervisor and managers name and work id #'s that refused to fix this mistake that cheaptickets made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheapticketscom/Chicago-Illinois-60661/Cheapticketscom-I-booked-a-nonsmoking-room-for-health-reasons-and-they-put-me-in-a-smoki-1111690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheaptickets.com