Complaint Review: cheaptickets.com

• Submitted: Sun, February 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 20, 2012

• Reported By: Richard — Banglamung Other Thailand
cheaptickets.com

cheaptickets.com they stole my money Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Relations

I paid for 2 tickets BKK - DPS at a cost of B21,650 [about US$700] they didn't issue any tickets. I phoned their customer center in Hong Kong, which was an international call and quite expensive. They told me I didn't have a reservation, I said yes but you have my money. I called my credit card company and filed for internet fraud which they accepted and they took the money into an investigation account.Their Bangkok office doesn't issue a phone number, presumably they got fed up of complaits. I'll never use this site again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2012 12:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cheapticketscom/internet/cheapticketscom-they-stole-my-money-Internet-841612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cheaptickets.com

Customer Relations

AUTHOR: Cheaptickets - (USA)

Hi,

My name is Shalon, and I am part of the CheapTickets Customer Relations Team. We want to learn more about your experience so that we can address the issue. Please email us at socialnetwork@orbitz.com and enter my name in the subject line, so that I can investigate further.
Thank you for your patience, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,