Complaint Review: Check Card TLG*Great Fun 1-800-290-8603

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2008

• Reported By:Uniondale New York
Check Card TLG*Great Fun 1-800-290-8603
P.O. Box 41248 TN 37204 PO BOX 41248, Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Check Card TLG*Great Fun 1-800-290-8603 THEY CHARGED OF MY DEBIT CARD EVERY MONTH EVEN TWICE A MONTH $11.99, $18.99 $1.00 AND I'DONT KNOW WHY? I CALLED THEM AND A MAN TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL PAY ME BACK ALL THE MONEY THAT THEY TOOK FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT THAT'S A LIE. THEY STILL TAKING MY MONEY. PLEASE HELP ME. NashvillePO BOX 41248, Nashville Tennessee

I just looke over my staments and I noticed these charges from this scam Check Card LTG *Great Fun!, I called my bank and they told me to call the number of the company as appear in my stament so I called at 1-800-290-8603, the lady gave me my "ID" member so they can reachme at the other line than a man told me they gonna cancel my membership, I told him " I dont even know you and you are telling me that my membership is canceled, I got mad and I told him that I'll report them, He also said that they'd refund the charges of everething. But that was a lie.

Please help me!

Do I have to cancel all my bank accounts?

Or is other way to deal with it!

PS. I speak Spanish and my English is no that good...but I understand a lot.

Karen
Uniondale, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2008 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Check-Card-TLGGreat-Fun-1-800-290-8603/PO-BOX-41248-Nashville-Tennessee-37204/Check-Card-TLGGreat-Fun-1-800-290-8603-THEY-CHARGED-OF-MY-DEBIT-CARD-EVERY-MONTH-EVEN-TWI-303352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Check Card TLG*Great Fun 1-800-290-8603