Complaint Review: check cashers

• Updated: Sat, September 14, 2013

• Reported By: stop the scamming — chicago Illinois
check cashers
1555 n. western chicago, Illinois USA

check cashers Check cashers, currency exchange,moneygram racist,prejudice,rude,ignorant,immature chicago Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Simple resolution

the first time i went here with my girlfriend they gave us a really hard time about her cashing a check from a Job she worked 7 years. The second time i went to cash my check they gave me the same treatment. Very rude the lady Would speak to me in english then turn to her coworkers and speak spanish. I have a card on file that they would not pull up. I told them i wanted there managers number And he was one of the ones who allowed this foolishness to go on.so i asked for a supervisors number and they gave me the there number and hung the phone up on me several times. I say its racist because with both me and my girlfriend On seperate occasions they implied our work checks were Stolen. I have a card on file with some of there otger Locations and they just refused me service. I wouldnt Recommend anyone go here let alone a black person. they are familiar with the people from there neighborhood which is majority white and hispanic. And the hispanics that work in that location treat blacks very poorly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/check-cashers/chicago-Illinois-60622/check-cashers-Check-cashers-currency-exchangemoneygram-racistprejudicerudeignoranti-1084594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on check cashers

Simple resolution

AUTHOR: coast - ()

Chicago is the third most populated city in the U.S. Certainly you can find a bank and open a checking account to deposit and cash your paychecks. Problem solved.