Complaint Review: CHECK PROCESSING BUREAU LEGAL SERVIES

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:reidsville North Carolina
CHECK PROCESSING BUREAU LEGAL SERVIES
130 CHURCH ST SUITE 276 NEW YORK, New York U.S.A.

CHECK PROCESSING BUREAU LEGAL SERVIES CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP NEW YORK New York

I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING LETTERS FROM THIS COMPANY AND A MR. DOUG LEWIS AT EXT 104 SAYING THAT I WROTE CHECKS TO THE CATO CORPORATION BACK HERE IN 2006 (WHICH I NEVER DID BECAUSE I DO NOT SHOP AT CATO). THE TOTAL ON MY ACCOUNT IS AS THEY TELL IT $503.00. I ASKED THEM WHICH BANK IT WAS DRAWN ON AND THEY WANTED ME TO FIND OUT WHICH ONE AND SHOW MY BANK STATEMENT FROM THIS BANK BEFORE THEY WOULD EVEN CONSIDER SETTLING THIS THING. NOW THIS SCARED ME TO DEATH BECAUSE YES I HAVE WRITTEN A BAD CHECK BEFORE BUT I KNEW THAT I HADN'T WRITTEN ONE TO CATO'S. I RECEIVED A LETTER DATED 11/11/2008 TELLING ME THAT "ACTION ON THE ABOVE CAPTIONED FRADULENT CHECK FILE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED AND TRANSFERRED TO THE CRIMINAL COURT. THIS CASE IS NOW CLOSED. PROCEDURAL DUE PROCESS WILL EB SERVED TO THIS ADDRESS BY CERTIFIED MAIL. NOW MIND YOU THE WORDS CRIMINAL COURT, PROCEDURAL DUE PROCESS AND CERTIFIED MAIL ARE IN BOLD FACE LETTERS. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE TO THEM FOR DOING THIS TO WHAT I SEE AFTER I WENT TO THIS SITE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE.

Angela75
reidsville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHECK-PROCESSING-BUREAU-LEGAL-SERVIES/NEW-YORK-New-York-10007/CHECK-PROCESSING-BUREAU-LEGAL-SERVIES-CAN-SOMEONE-PLEASE-HELP-NEW-YORK-New-York-1033932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHECK PROCESSING BUREAU LEGAL SERVIES