Complaint Review: checkered flag toyota norfolk va.

• Submitted: Tue, May 31, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 31, 2011

• Reported By: Jeffrey — norfolk Virginia U.S.A.
checkered flag toyota norfolk va.
va, beach blvd. norfolk, Virginia United States of America

checkered flag toyota norfolk va. Missrepresented warranty at time of purchasing vehicle / can't seem to remember how to return a phone call or access complaint file with toyota USA norfolk , Virginia

Serveral times I have been back to the dealership to inquire as to why and what the problems are between the understanding of sold warranties by their dealership. If they do not understand what they are selling, I think some retraining is in order.  Just tell the client to bend over ,then sign on the dotted line. The last time I was there to have something repaired on my vehicle, the service technician told me that she would call Fidelity in Clearwater Florida to comfirm coverage on the parts that were neccessary for the repair, and that it would only take a minute while I waited in the lounge.

After being paged ,I returned to the service counter ,and the service lady had a perplexed expression on her face. She said that Fidelity Warranty Services would not cover the work or parts. She acted as though she could not understand the problem, as though this hadn't happened before. So I proceeded over to the sales department with my paperwork in hand ,where I purchased the vehicle. As I was able to get the attention of a Sales Manager, and explained my delima, he also had the astonished expression on his face that I had whitnessed in the service department, because the pamplet I was given when purchasing the vehicle CLEARLY  stated that those parts were listed as parts covered under the "" PLATINUM ""Warranty Agreement, so he refered me to his boss.

Either all these employees are trying to get an Oscar for best actors , or this dealership is hiding something that is sure to damage their reputation. It has with me, and being a lifetime resident of Norfolk ,I will spread the word about how much I loved my experience there. The Sales Manager / top dog has no freekin idea what they are selling, and who they are associating with, nor do they care in the least.. Severeal times they have said,  in person ,or per. telephone call, they would call me after doing some research, and have NEVER returned a call,,, not once. They really don't give a rats rear end, after you sign ,and are out the door. Oh what a feelin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2011 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/checkered-flag-toyota-norfolk-va/norfolk-Virginia-/checkered-flag-toyota-norfolk-va-Missrepresented-warranty-at-time-of-purchasing-vehicle-735210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on checkered flag toyota norfolk va.