Complaint Review: checkmate.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Raine — Cape Girardeau Missouri
checkmate.com

checkmate.com A complete RIP OFF!, they advertise, complete Criminal and background check on any one, a one time fee , of 22.00 dollars, then I go to the site they only gave me their personal information. I have t They advertise , for a one time fee, you get Criminal Records, the give you only personal information and for an additional 10.00 dollars, they will give you more detailed information , and still you, Internet

I need information and STILL need information , on an individual , so I thought I would looked up the person's Criminal Background Report , I know the person has had several run ins with the law, it is very important that I prove it , my job and reputation are on the line, so I looked up Criminal Background reports ,I found a site , By the name of CHECKMATE.COM, checkmate.com, advertised that they could access any ones criminal records information so I paid a one time fee of 22.00 for 30 days only this was their most popular package .

This sounded like a deal, but after I entered my credit card I only got personal information on the individual, and like I said I already know this information , so they said for more detailed information on this individual , if I pay an additional 10.00 they could provide more detailed information.So since I really , really need this information I paid the 10.00 dollars again I got nothing but the information that I already had exactly Zilch, and now I am out 32.00 and still need the information,

Checkmate.com , used the bait and switch and they did not deliver what they promised, I would like my money back but we all know , all web sites refuse to do returns, I am making a copy of this and dropping it of to my bank just in case they attempt to try to charge me for any additional months. I strongly recommend every one that needs a background report don't use this site, you will be sorry. And you won't get any information AT ALL!!from checkmate.com , they are a complete SCAM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/checkmatecom/internet/checkmatecom-A-complete-RIP-OFF-they-advertise-complete-Criminal-and-background-check-1045515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on checkmate.com