Complaint Review: cheer-sale.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 09, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 09, 2011

• Reported By: Alven — Concord California United States of America
cheer-sale.com
93 Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China Internet United States of America

cheer-sale.com Purchased a cell phone in their website but did not shipped the product to me. Internet

This report I am writing is all about this website www.cheer-sale.com. I purchased online in their website one unit of iphone on Nov. 19, 2010. shipment of the said item should me made after they received the payment, upon sending my payment via western union to their corresponding bank account, I received an email that the shipment is on the way, I have waited for more than a month and tried my friend in China to contact them, my friend could not reached them from the phone that they provided. I had a chance to talk to their web chat service and the person promised that they will refund our money at the end of January 2011. But still, no refund had been made in my account.

I am writing this report in order to stop or blocked this website in fooling people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2011 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cheer-salecom/internet/cheer-salecom-Purchased-a-cell-phone-in-their-website-but-did-not-shipped-the-product-to-693042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cheer-sale.com