Complaint Review: Cheerco Electronics Ltd.

• Submitted: Sat, May 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, May 19, 2012

• Reported By: ATSimports — Los Angeles California United States of America
Cheerco Electronics Ltd.
6/F, Western Bldg., Anle Industrial Shenzhen, Select State/Province China

Cheerco Electronics Ltd. Kelly Yu, Todd, Adam Do Not Send Them Your Money, Warned by FEDEX Red Flagged by Customs, Defective Products, No Communication Shenzhen, China

This company sells security alarms, notebook pc, tablet pc, etc. Do yourself a favor, DO NOT SEND THE MONEY.

I found them on Global Sources Import but you can find them just about anywhere online including Alibaba. Total scammers. Global Sources information on this business is innacurate, this is an export agent working out of HK. who's only interest is getting the upfront money. They obviously knowit's going to be a one time transaction since they appear to send completely defective merchandise and then ignore your emails and phone calls.

Took 30 days to get my product and by that time I felt lucky to get anything after I found similar reviews online. At about the 30 day mark they finally shipped the goods which cost only about $1000.00 and was considered a sample order, I then received a call from FEDEX advising this company had been red flagged by customs due to fradulent activity. I finally received the merchandise and there were problems with almost every product and after numerous tries trying to call and email I realized I had been completely ripped off.

Finally I received a reply to one of my emails which was not related to my questions about how we could remedy the problems, he advised I try using some parts from the other sample kits to make one work, it sounded as though he enjoyed what he did to me and I can only think it was intentional from the beginning. These people have ZERO integrity.  I suggested he send me some replacement parts but was completely ignored and never heard from again. My $1000.00 and more than 30 days wait has turned out to be a complete loss.

Remember their name. Cheerco Electronics Co. Ltd , Mr Kelly Yu, Todd, Adam and maybe other AKA's Found on Global Sources, Alibaba, and other CHINA scam sites. They best words I can find to sum up my experience with Cheerco Electronics Ltd. and Kelly Yu is CES, SCAM, FRAUD, RIPPOFF, FRAUDULENT, CON ARTIST, BEWARE, SCAMMER, CHINA, JUNK

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2012 12:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheerco-Electronics-Ltd/Shenzhen-Select-StateProvince-518000/Cheerco-Electronics-Ltd-Kelly-Yu-Todd-Adam-Do-Not-Send-Them-Your-Money-Warned-by-FEDE-884943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheerco Electronics Ltd.