Complaint Review: Chelsea Damali

• Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: Tracy — Block Island Rhode Island
Chelsea Damali
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Chelsea Damali chelseadamali.wordpress.com/ Chelsea Faust Fake Fraudulant Physcic Las Vegas, Nevada

Last May Chelsea Damali AKA Chelsea Faust who appeared on the tv show HAUNTED ENCOUNTERS Face to Face a self proclaimed Physcic Medium Contacted me via a mutual friend of ours, We had been speaking for some time at this point when she informed me that she was thrown out by this said mutual friend and had no place to go, no money no food for herself and her child.

I considering us friends, (who hasn't been in a bad spot before) Listened to her pleas and we came to a mutual understanding, I would western union her 200.00 to help her out. Our agreement was that because she wasnt working, She would in turn give myself and two friends of my choosing a reading and we would call it even. No woories. Or so i thought.

Well days turned into weeks those turned into months, I was continually trying to contact here to no avail. When i did indeed reach her she would always say I am working on it, no problem. well after about six months and hearing her stories of single mom no money and no time, asked for a refund of my money as her services were never provided.

She agreed to return the money.....months go by with the checks in the mail. I again contacted this so called pillar of the paranormal community for a resolution and even offered to just halve HALF the monies returned and just do my reading alone. She agreed, said she was sending the remaining money that same day. Well no money, no reading.....again, she ignored my calls for reimbusresement.

our last interaction she said when I stated I was taking this public was, if I repay you will you make this all go away and not tell anyone, my response was as it always was all she had to do was remain in contact with updates on where my money was...again this fraud has refused to return a dime on services she never rendeared. Now she has blocked me from all contact and I was told, by her, i am a loser and I am not getting my money back.

Well for a self proclaimed para celebrity to treat the public like that and to take advantage of the people who reach out to her is disgusting and abuses her self proclaimed authority. I am appauled and disgusted that someone would blatently take advantage of people who seek her out for healing and insight. And anyone who has this person at respectable conventions is allowing her to take advantage of others as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chelsea-Damali/Las-Vegas-Nevada-81040/Chelsea-Damali-chelseadamaliwordpresscom-Chelsea-Faust-Fake-Fraudulant-Physcic-Las-Veg-1111663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chelsea Damali