Complaint Review: chemhoo

• Reported By: luxemburg — NY New York United States of America

chemhoo chemhoo.com FRAUD and SCAM, sell air, get money for nothing!!! Internet

*Author of original report: Chemhoo - Definitely froud

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: chemhoo

I ordered Global Market Report of Galanthamine hydrobromide from these guys. I must say it is disappointing. I was expecting as a "market report" it would contain information on the European and North American market size including annual sales of the major suppliers like Janssen and the generic suppliers. Any document calling itself a "Market Report" should contain such information.

In the report there is no distinction between the pharmaceutical business and the reagent business. Most information is readily available from product monographs, USPTO website and German patent office website, suppiers from Alibaba - etc.  The patent section does not identify the patent holders, priority dates or expiry dates of key patents. It certainly was not worth the US$1,200 I paid. It is not a report but trash!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 02:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chemhoo/internet/chemhoo-chemhoocom-FRAUD-and-SCAM-sell-air-get-money-for-nothing-Internet-943877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chemhoo

Chemhoo - Definitely froud

AUTHOR: luxemburg - ()

Dear Owner of Company

You probably do not know what is going on in your company, but you gave me discount from the price 1650 USD just to get at least 1200 USD of my money. Anyway this piece of "information" does not worth even 5 dollars. I can send it to any person to evaluate the quality.

I recommend to avoid such researchers!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: CHEMHOO - ()

We are really sorry when we read this !
However , I checked our sales record and confirmed that we never ever sold such a report of Galanthamine hydrobromide ! We don't know who the guy is that released such bad comments about us , we will find it out eventually !
And the price of our Globle Market Report is 1650 USD , it's the International Unified Price, we never sold any a report of 1200 USD since 2005.