Complaint Review: chemist direct.co.uk

• Reported By: M T — London United States of America
chemist direct.co.uk

chemist direct.co.uk Beware - ripp off, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Chemist direct

Think again if you are considering using this company as my experience will show.

I ordered a few small items from this site only 20 worth. I placed the order online.

Expecting a email the next day that my stuff had been dispatched, it never arrived. A full 3 days it took for them to send me a email to dispatch the goods! Clearly this is no Amazon! another 4 days (7days in total) the royal mail tried to deliver but reckon i was out. Which i wasn't i was in my office all day! Why i dont know but there you go. They dropped a out card. I then called Royal Mail on 3 occasions to be told there was nothing in storage. So i called Chemist Direct expecting a friendly help! Only to my shock to be told they delivered and if i would have to wait until they got the stuff back and then they would recharge me 2.50 to resend or charge me 15 to refund me back! What...

OK i understand that Royal Mail are at fault here, but why wind up the customer? The thing is here i am the client, who has ordered and not got anything. the fact is Chemist Direct are responsible for how they deliver there products to the clients. I fully understand things can go wrong but its how companies react make the difference.
Is it not very petty trying to charge clients when its their responsibility?

Anyway 3 weeks later with no products they were no longer of use to me as i was forced to rebuy them elsewhere. So now they have got back their stock from Royal Mail and been paid for it and now refuse to recredit me unless i pay them an extra 15. Yeah right thats fair isnt it? these guys are crooks. Beware if you order anything from them. Dont say you was not warned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2010 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chemist-directcouk/internet/chemist-directcouk-Beware-ripp-off-Internet-577412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chemist direct.co.uk

Chemist direct

AUTHOR: Traceyjane - (United Kingdom)

I have used chemist direct on a number of occassions and found them to be fantastic, items usually arrive next day, unless order of a weekend or late evening will then arrive next working day. Have told other people about chemist direct and have not heard anything bad about them.

decisions