Complaint Review: chemistry.com

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Kevin — Mesa Arizona United States of America
chemistry.com

chemistry.com Stole Money and Lied, Internet

I registered for 3 months ... $99 !  I cancelled through the online account manager 1 month before the expiration.  Systems allows access until the end of the period but says it will NOT continue to charge, and access will no longer be allowed after expiration date.  My account was CLOSED...Good.

The system CONTINUED to charge me....Bad.   I continued to receive notifications that girls were interested.   That wasn't very nice to those girls and it gives the appearance that I didn't have the courtesy to respond...Not Nice.

I called and emailed to correct the problem a couple times and was assured by the Customer Dis-Service department that it was handled.  I asked that the account data be purged ... no response, always talked around the subject.

The system CONTINUED to charge me...STEALING !  The email told me this could only be corrected over the phone, and for ME to call THEM.  I called but they couldn't help, so I was told I would get a phone call from Customer Dis-Service department at "Corporate" ... ooooooooh.  The brat there is named Lindsay and all she does is email me...INCOMPETENT.

They have the records of my account, but she said they won't return my money unless I provide the confirmation number of cancellation from over a year ago....LYING.  I cancelled my account online AND with Customer Dis-Service...CONFIRMED STEALING.

Either their billing and customer service business applications are in terrible shape run by incompetents, OR it works just fine and Lindsay is LYING.  Either way, CHEMISTRY.COMIS NOT A COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH !

Chemistry.com owes me $400 ! I will have to cancel my debit card and get a new number to stop them from charging me !! Stay away from Chemistry.com and their ilk, These things are just silly : ( Join a MeetUp group of your interest and actually do something where you'll meet people : ))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chemistrycom/internet/chemistrycom-Stole-Money-and-Lied-Internet-966863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chemistry.com