Complaint Review: Chemsico Division Of United Industries Corp

• Submitted: Sat, August 04, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, August 04, 2007

• Reported By:GAINESVILLE Florida
Chemsico Division Of United Industries Corp
PO Box 142642 St Louis, Missouri U.S.A.

Chemsico Division Of United Industries Corp Rid-A-Bug Ant & Roach Killer 2 Unscented Ripoff St Louis Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Thanks For The Info

When I moved into my home I bought a pack of 3 Rid-A-Bug Ant & Roach Killer 2 (Unscented)
17.5 oz from a local store in Florida. I used this in place of a Licensed Pesticide company to combat various sizes of roaches occasionally. It got to the point that I was seeing roaches more often than I should and hired a National Licensed Pesticide company to treat the inside and perimeter of my house. In between service calls I still relied on the Rid-A-Bug Ant & Roach Killer 2 (Unscented).

A couple of days ago I seen another small (baby) roach and was quick enough to spray it with the Rid-A-Bug Ant & Roach Killer 2 (Unscented). I also captured the bug and put it in a zip-lock bag to save for my Licensed Pesticide company to see so that they would believe me.

The bug is still alive in the bag after I saturated it with the spray 2 day ago.
I am having a hard time believing the ingredients in this product can kill anything. Also, all the time I have been applying the spray thinking I was doing some good was all a lie.

Are there spot checks to prove the ingredients work? Because for some reason my bug spray does not Kill.

Thanks

Neil
GAINESVILLE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2007 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chemsico-Division-Of-United-Industries-Corp/St-Louis-Missouri-63114-0642/Chemsico-Division-Of-United-Industries-Corp-Rid-A-Bug-Ant-Roach-Killer-2-Unscented-Ripof-265221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chemsico Division Of United Industries Corp

Thanks For The Info

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

I was looking at that stuff. I guess it justs proves you get what you pay for. They have that cheap stuff, Rid-A-Bug at the dollar general I shop at and I was wondering if it actual worked. You get what you pay for. Years ago I sprayed some big hairy mean spider with some off brand bug spray. I swear the dude just spit it out and caughed it up and kept on going. So much for the cheap stuff. By the way, with all the EPA's new rules and regulations, none of the pesticides are worth a d**n.