Complaint Review: cheryle bidner

• Reported By: in saskatchewan — Saskatoon Saskatchewan
cheryle bidner
190 eglinton ave east Toronto, Ontario Canada

cheryle bidner HER PAST WITH Late IRVING DOBROFSKY Toronto Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Purchased a gorgeous colour diamond so happy with my purchase.

Was Cheryle Bidner ever a heavy cocaine user? Was she or anyone in her past and now in her present ever an addict? Most addicts are unpredictable and when new found money comes into their lives they go out of control.

Lavish spending, paranoia and the like are the signs that one looks for.

Cosmetic surgery cant hide anything and fancy clothes and cars and homes cant hide that either.

Look and focus where you arent supposed to look and you will be shocked.

Really and truly--just how did Cheryle Bidner "suddenly" become the gem maven she pretends to be?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cheryle-bidner/Toronto-Ontario-m4p1e2/cheryle-bidner-HER-PAST-WITH-Late-IRVING-DOBROFSKY-Toronto-Ontario-1070556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cheryle bidner

Purchased a gorgeous colour diamond so happy with my purchase.

AUTHOR: Berlin - (Canada)

I purchased the most beautiful coloured diamond from Cheryle . It was an absolute pleasure dealing with her and a great investment . i purchased my diamond in 2013 and decided to sell it and buy another one . I dealt with Cheryle and she was wonderful . Very smart and educated in the diamond business . I wouled only purchase my diamonds from her as she certainly knows her stuff . I have referred all my friends to her as she has been an amazing person to deal with . And after reading these negative blogs I find it hard to believe this is coming from buyers and more like disgruntled employees who have posted these negative things . And especially after reading this particular blog it seems to me that this woman always looked out for her employees even before herself . What a great woman that just validates what I already knew. I will continue to purchasee my diamonds from her . If you are ever interested in making an investment buy your diamonds from Cheryle . You won't be disappointed . Thank you Cheryle for everything . Loving my new ring :) L.B