Complaint Review: Chesterfield police dept.

• Submitted: Wed, May 15, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Magen Stewart — Kannapolis North Carolina
Chesterfield police dept.
614 Church St. Cheraw, South Carolina USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

Chesterfield police dept. Carl Gustaf Anderson, South Carolina hwy Patrol Officer Anderson hit me head on at >90mph. I was sitting in a left turn lane when he hit me. The police the doctored the report to make it look as though I was driving on the wrong side of the road. Now I may never walk again, or get justice. Cheraw South Carolina

*General Comment: no there not always on

*Author of original report: Shows what u know

*Consumer Comment: questions

January 21, 2012, I was in Chesterfield, S.C., I had gone to Wendy's  to get a bite to eat. I had gone through the drive through, exited on to route 9, heading west and got into the left turn lane. Before I even entered into the intersection, a chesterfield police officer came flying over the hill into my lane  hitting me at over 90mph. I was transported with life threatining injurys 45mins away, all while the police went to work covering up what was clearly their fault. They doctored the police report and failed to show the turn lane in the diagram, therefore making it look as though I were driving down the wrong side of the road. I may never walk again.

I was even givin a ticket, which I proved that they lied about, and still they are getting away with this. The police even claimed they had witnesses that said I was driving w/out head ligjts on. I downloaded the manufactures wiring scimatics of my 2009 Tiburon, it has daytime running lights that u cant turn off. Those witnesses did not show up at court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chesterfield-police-dept/Cheraw-South-Carolina-29520/Chesterfield-police-dept-Carl-Gustaf-Anderson-South-Carolina-hwy-Patrol-Officer-Anderso-1051234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chesterfield police dept.

#1 General Comment

no there not always on

AUTHOR: carl - ()

the dash cam are not always on i turn mine off and so do half of the other cops there are a lot of things that goes on that most people dont know i dont live in the state he does am just saying cover ups do happen

Shows what u know

AUTHOR: Magen Stewart - ()

Yes I do have an attorney, the dsah cam was  never turned in. Are you kidding, Im stuck in a chair for the rest of  my life. I wish I had died.

questions

AUTHOR: Jeanski - ()

I think I have to raise the BS flag on this one. First of all, if you were head on at 90 mph you and the officer would probably both be dead.

Second, all police cars now have dash-cams. What did that show?

Did you retain an attorney?