Complaint Review: Chester's Discount Appliance

• Reported By: Phillip — Tampa Florida
Chester's Discount Appliance
8900 N Nebraska Ave Tampa, Florida USA

Chester's Discount Appliance Fraud Disgusting Rude Tampa Florida

Chester's Discount Appliance ripped me off. They sold me a refridgerator that was broken. After contacting them, they took a few weeks to deliver a new one. When it arrived, it was scratched and in bad shape. The inside was also discusting, smelled terrible. They installed it, saying that this was all we'll get. This too was broken, but they spent a few hours here fixing it. They actually had to borrow my tools, and ask me and my girlfriend for help in the repair process. Once they were done, we had to clean out the unit ourselves.

A few weeks after this, the new refriderator broke too. We contacted them, and they told us to present paperwork or else they would not help us. They had never given us this paperwork. After a few more days of contacting them, they finally said that their 30 warranty was up, and that they would not help us. They has stalled in getting back to us so that more time would go by so that the warranty would expire.

The person I spoke too, Don, was very rude. When I asked if there was anything they would do for me, considering that this wasn't the unit I bought originally, Don simply told me "no" cursed at me, and hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2014 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chesters-Discount-Appliance/Tampa-Florida-33604/Chesters-Discount-Appliance-Fraud-Disgusting-Rude-Tampa-Florida-1159565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chester's Discount Appliance