Complaint Review: Chester's Fried Chicken - Dunklin C-Stores

• Submitted: Wed, November 29, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 29, 2006

• Reported By:Stuttgart Arkansas
Chester's Fried Chicken - Dunklin C-Stores
East 22nd Street Stuttgart, Arkansas U.S.A.

Chester's Fried Chicken - Dunklin C-Stores - Citgo One Stop ripoff Wrongful Firing of employees Stuttgart Arkansas

I was hired at the Chester's Chicken inside of the Citgo One Stop here in Stuttgart, AR on 11-13-2006. I work there on mornings for 3 days, and I then went to nights. When I took the job, the manager Kami, told me that I was being hired and trained for a night shift supervisor position because she didn't have a night shift supervisor. Everthing was going good until I went on nights. I was working with a girl whose sister and me weren't on the best of terms because the sister had broken out my car window in may because of my cousin. The sister ended up going to jail for it. The girl didn't like the fact that I was telling her what to do. So she told the other supervisor that I was bossing her around.

I talked to my manager concerning this and she told me that they had been getting complaints from other employees concerning the girl, she also stated this in front of the store manager Kenneth Wells. They praised me for the good work that I was doing, this all took place on 11-20-2006. On Tuesday morning (11-21-2006), I recieved a phone call telling me that I was being fired. The reason giving is because " I was being too loud", "Other employees have been offended by you", "You were talking about other employees", and "You were rude to a customer". Mind you that the place has cameras with audio all around them and to my disbelief when I went to go get my pay check they had found out that I hadn't been talking about no one, that only one employee had a problem with me (the on that is talked about above), that they couldn't even get the day or time right of when I was being rude to the customer (they gave me days when I wasn't at work, that I was at work at a later time and it couldn't have been me, or a day that I wasn't working the cash register. I was told that it wasn't nothing personal, but I knew that it was because just the day before they were telling me how good of a job I was doing and they were glad to have me on staff.

Rochelle
Stuttgart, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2006 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chesters-Fried-Chicken-Dunklin-C-Stores/Stuttgart-Arkansas-72160/Chesters-Fried-Chicken-Dunklin-C-Stores-Citgo-One-Stop-ripoff-Wrongful-Firing-of-empl-222896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chester's Fried Chicken - Dunklin C-Stores