Complaint Review: Chestnut Hill Power Sports - Bob Benetty

• Submitted: Sun, August 02, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, August 02, 2009

• Reported By:Brodheadsville Pennsylvania
Chestnut Hill Power Sports - Bob Benetty
Route 209 At Lange Mall Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Chestnut Hill Power Sports - Bob Benetty Paid in full - Bob (scammer) never delivered scooter. He only gives excuses, no product, no refund. Beware ! Brodheadsville Pennsylvania

I purchased a scooter bike at Chestnut Hill Powersports for $1,295.00 and paid in full. The bike was to be delivered to me that weekend. I never heard from the merchant. I then visited the store. The bike was sitting in the showroom with 2.3 miles on the odomoter. I was told that there was a delay in them being able to deliver and that it would be a few more days. I then went back to the store after hearing nothing for over a month. The bike was on the showroom floor being displayed as a floor sample. There were 7.6 miles on the bike and there was damage to the front wheel. We originally agreed on my purchasing a new bike (not damaged). The bike when it was new was supposed to be delivered, and never was. All I heard were excuses, "We have to get a trailor to bring the bike - a few more days", "We'll deliver in a couple of days". When I told the owner Bob I wanted a credit, he agreed to provide a full credit, but he never did. When I persued him he kept saying, "A few more days, I don't have the money right now."

I had to file a complaint with my credit card company to get the money back.

This guy (Bob) is the definition of a scammer.

Seth
Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2009 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chestnut-Hill-Power-Sports-Bob-Benetty/Brodheadsville-Pennsylvania-18322/Chestnut-Hill-Power-Sports-Bob-Benetty-Paid-in-full-Bob-scammer-never-delivered-scoo-475751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chestnut Hill Power Sports - Bob Benetty