Complaint Review: Chicago Lenders

• Reported By: What a RIP OFF — Phoenix Arizona
Chicago Lenders
777 W Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210 Mesa, Arizona USA

Chicago Lenders / Cactus Jack - NO GOOD FOR NOTHING Mesa Arizona

I contacted Chicago Lenders several times during the week of Feb 10th through Feb 17th (2012), trying to pay my vehicle loan.   All I received was the run around.  The person you need to speak with "Charles" is not available.  We can take your name and number and have him call you back.

It turned a week today with NO phone call back.  I called 3 times today to finally get someone on the phone.  Just to get their so called "RUDE A**" office manager.  Talk about not letting a customer get a single word in.  I've worked in collections for a really long time & know how to deal with "angry" people but this RUDE A** office manager wouldn't let me get one word in.  All she could say your total due now... She wouldn't even explain to me all the charges.   Told them I was ready for over a week to pay them but they have no customer service.  It shouldn't take over a week to get back to a customer that is trying to pay them.  THey just want you to occur more finance charges which is ridiculous.

I shouldn't had to pay for a payment that was already made & paid out to them.  Mart they gave me a confirmation stating that it was in fact paid out to Chicago Lenders.  I faxed over the information to Chicago Lenders and as of today (Feb 17, 2014) they can't seem to find that payment.  Yeah right with all their 3,000 customers they claim to have.  I'm sure someone rec'd a free payment.

Totally payment made to them for "1" actual past due payment $850.00 & I still have to pay a $25.00 pick up fee & I have to make an appt to pickup my vehicle = 4 days later!!!  Really - apparantly all their customers keep them very busy and it take 4 days to get an appt.  Bullshit on their part.  If it wasn't that I had my truck stolen I would NEVER had gone to them.  They take advantage of good people and I'm sure they wouldn't like it if it happened to one of their own.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chicago-Lenders/Mesa-Arizona-85210/Chicago-Lenders-Cactus-Jack-NO-GOOD-FOR-NOTHING-Mesa-Arizona-1124243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chicago Lenders