Complaint Review: chick-fil-a

• Submitted: Fri, December 11, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 16, 2011

• Reported By: marina — orlando Florida U.S.A.
chick-fil-a
rouse rd/university blvd and others orlando, Florida United States of America

chick-fil-a rude mocking and aggressive drive thru employees, especially females, bad attitudes orlando, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: WOW

*UPDATE Employee: this is all silly

*Consumer Comment: PLease explain more...

*Consumer Comment: You never fail..

*Consumer Comment: Right Melissa aka Alice aka Fajita Girl

just a report on the aggressive and ongoing rude behavior of the people that work at the drive thrus especially at this particular store but also many othesr. I've been to this restaurant many times, and have filed reports, but the bad service is jsut ongoing and does not stop. I have called customer service, only to be told they will forward the info to the store owner, but the same people who work there still have the same mean attitudes towards customers and not much seems to be done about it. Chick fila is known for it's 'good customer service' type attitude, but the problem is there aer a lot of bad attitude teenagers and rude people working at their drive thrus. the majority of the time I go through, if not for a very nasty attitude by the idiots at the drive thru, my food or drinks are rudely shoved at me or handed to me in a very demeaning aggressive manner. Also there are females in the background making rude comments about me, being loud and belligerent, or just generally rude. This has happened many times but nothing has ever changed with their bad behavior. They can make rude comments all they want, but what bothers me, is while they are handing me my items, they do so aggressively, and in a way to treat you like you are nothing and they feel they have a right to do this, when of course they don't. The women get catty nasty and rude--and seem to have no impulse control when aggressively handing people items. It's scary because it seems that the majority of imbeciles in this society especially losers who work at drive thrus have a problem with "pretty women" and will go out of their way to abuse them or be mean to them - no clue why but this seems to be the general attitude of the psychopathic creeps and morons you find out there. Why picking on fragile pretty wmoen makes these idiots feel powerful is beyond me. Worse for me I have fibromyalgia, so to have 32 oz drinks shoved at me is very painful and injurious and I've expressed that many times but nothing is done. It seems to be completely ok for jealous b*tchy insane drive thru employees to be allowed to remove their mask of "good customer service" in order to be able to abuse attractive female customers they are so jealous of or feel they can be mean to for no reason.....It seems that just going through that drive thru to order some simple items turns into a trying ordeal the majority of the time and as much as possible I try to avoid that drive thru but it's more convenient to go to that one. But it is definitely not ok for those losers at the drive thru to treat me or anyone with contempt or disdain for absolutely no reason or because they are teenage heathens who feel it's fun to pick on women or anyone they want to. Calling customer service seems to be a pointless feat because it's been done an excess of 15 times and nothing has been done about the rude females or people that work there. Worse the females working there have even stated "why deosn't she just COME INSIDE." They're nuts basically, have no manners are rude ill mannered obnoxious cretins, and they are able to get away with abusing people regularly or being rude to them as they want. It's worse that the managers or company do nothing about these bullies that work there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2009 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chick-fil-a/orlando-Florida-/chick-fil-a-rude-mocking-and-aggressive-drive-thru-employees-especially-females-bad-att-538009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chick-fil-a

WOW

AUTHOR: Hahahahahaha - (United States of America)

You must be the most beautiful girl in the world, seeing as how you said how pretty you are about 10 times. I highly doubt you are so deal with it. Second, I can almost guarantee you are the person who comes through talking on your cell phone ignoring our questions and acting like you own us. I think if you never came back we would be perfectly fine. Oh our restaurant would lose like 6 dollars a day for you not to show up, that would be well worth it.  You know when you are being rude we have the right to be rude right back, and if you dont like it then go somewhere else. So next time instead of aggressively handing you the drink maybe they will just throw it through your window, then your hand wont get hurt, wouldnt want that.

this is all silly

AUTHOR: workinggirl - (United States of America)

i would like to say that i currently work at the chickfila you are talking about and that i think you are ridiculous. i don't even know where to begin.

for starters. the whole "they are just jealous of pretty girls" comments are some of the dumbest things i have ever heard in my entire life. i treat all costumers equally. sometimes i may be intimated by attractive guys or pretty girls but im not rude to them. and if you're gonna sit there and complain that people are rude to you becuase you're pretty, then chances are you're really not as pretty as you think. just saying.

secondly, if you seriously have a problem with your arm then don't put yourself in the situation that is "painful and injurous" to you. i'm not your doctor, i don't know that you have a problem with your arm. if you just say when you get to the window "excuse me i have a bad arm could you reach that out farther" loud enough that we can hear you, but without being rude, then we wouldhappy to help you. but you have to understand taht from our point of view you just look like a lazy jerk who wont put in any effort to get what they ordered. and thats frustrating that you are gonna give us an attitude becausewe don't know that you're handicapped. your bad experience is easily just as much YOUR fault as it is ours..and seriously. don't order a 32 oz drink ifyou can't handle it. geeesh.

and NEXT TIME you have a legit complaint, i DARE you to read the person's nametage and bring in your reciept to say "hey, this person helped me, this is what i ordered, and this is what happened" because right now for all i know you're just being a scared immature little bratt behind your computer screen just creating more problems then there are.

lastly, i'm not saying that i am the person who worked at the window during this time. but i have heard of you.

PLease explain more...

AUTHOR: basskm14 - (United States of America)

I would like for you to explain more about these females being so rude. I go to this CFA just about everyday & have been for the past two years since i moved here. I have never ever had a problem in the drive thru or inside with the employees. Is it the same people in drive thru when you go?? I don't have trouble believing that it's the same person everytime being rude but different people everytime being rude EVERY TIME?!?!

& have you ever tried instead of going around the problem facing it straight on? Instead of calling the home office why not go talk to the "operator" of the store himslef? Would this not help fix the problem faster & more efficiently? You got to understand..there are tons of people each day that call in or email the home office everyday complaining! & most of it is just people trying to get free food (especially for the CFA industry!)

I think people expect so much more from CFA & when one little thing goes wrong they flip out! Don't get me wrong if this is happening for real then go straight to the point! & if the operator doesn't listen just tell the people in drive thru. You can tell them nicely that you have an illness & need them to slow down or just somehow make a comment about how rude they are being. They may take it offensivly at first but let me tell you they will think twice about being rude to you (if you are a regular customer) or to anyone else.

And also remember these employees deal with people ALL day! & are required to be nice! at times im sure this can get really annoying especially when there are picky, rude, & idiotic people they have to serve.

You never fail..

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Well Melissa you never fail to come up with some very freakin' hilarious stories.  I must thank you again for starting my weekend off with such a great laugh.

I think all of your "problems" will be solved with you just doing one simple thing.  You need to carry the following sign so that any restaurant knows you are coming.  It needs to say the following.

My name is Melissa/Fajita Girl/Alice

I think that every woman is a psycho and jealous of my looks.  If you are a woman and even attempt to look at me without bowing down and worshiping the ground I walk on I will do the following.

1. I will make outrageous requests

2. I will Complain to the Store manager

3. I will Complain to corporate..over and over and over and over and over.

4. I will continue to come back repeating steps 1 to 3.

5. I will post my story on the Internet so that other people can see how glad they are that they do not work at a restaurant in Florida and have to deal with me.

If you are a male you don't have to bow down to me, because your mental capability does not allow you to comprehend my simple sentences.

Right Melissa aka Alice aka Fajita Girl

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Try again - your lies are just too funny - maybe you should move if all these evil, greedy, psycho people work in every establishment in Orlando - I hear that Iran is nice this time of year