Complaint Review: chihuahua dreams

• Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: bigbearlilbear — Woodridge New York USA
chihuahua dreams

chihuahua dreams Lauren Allen thief Internet

We adopted a adult dog from Lauren Allen the breeder of Chihuahua Dreams, She appeared to have been a descent lady through emails of which was the only way I could seem to reach her (she never even picks up the phone or calls back). She was fast at getting back to me through email when it came to my interest in adopting one of her adult dogs. After that everything started to go down hill, she wouldn't reply back to my once a week emails that I would write to see when I would be recieving the dog.

She would take about a week to reply back with numerous excuses on how busy she was and the hardships she is going through. Each week that would go by she would say the weather was too hot to book a flight for the dog (which I completely understood and in no way would want to jeopardize the poor baby) and that she was shooting for the following week. This was done for a good month and little did she know I was watching the weather reports where she lived.

There were several opportunities for her to have had the dog shipped but because I was feeling sorry for her, I simply ignored. It was the finale straw when she said again "I'm shooting for Friday", well Thursday came and I wrote to her because I didn't hear from her. Thursday came and went and so did Friday, Saturday, but on Sunday I filed a PayPal report and asked her to refund me my money.

She wrote that she would have gladly refund my money and that she is a good christian Women but, I shouldn't of filed a PayPal report. Well to make the long story short, she didn't want to give me my money back, I never got the dog, and PayPal screwed me over by letting her keep my hard earned money. She is a lire and a thief and my poor husband is trying so hard to get that money back through our credit card company.

I hope we succeed because it's just not right. Stay away from this woman! She is not to be trusted and does poor business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chihuahua-dreams/internet/chihuahua-dreams-Lauren-Allen-thief-Internet-940059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chihuahua dreams