Complaint Review: Child Protective Services

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, May 10, 2009

• Reported By:Hanover Maryland
Child Protective Services
7500 Ritchie Highway Glen Burnie, Maryland U.S.A.

Child Protective Services False reports filed against us Anne Arundel County Maryland

*Consumer Comment: parental rights being taken away

Shorter Version of our Situation...

During Thanksgiving evening, my husband's half-sister assaulted and broke my cell phone in-half. We were upset and decided to file charges at the commissioner's office. A couple days later, his half-sister got arrested, then her boyfriend threw bricks at my vehicle's windows, which he's on video and seen by my husband. Also, received threatening text messages by her boyfriend, as well as other nasty comments.

The cases have combined, since they are related and postponed a couple of times. The public defender handled both cases. Her boyfriend finally hired a private attorney for his case.

During the beginning to mid of February, a physical abuse report was filed against us regarding our daughter. The two women came into the house, after I arranged an appointment with them. We told the women as much information as we could, even showing them my pending court cases. One of the lady's told me, I need to get away from these people. But how can I, when they continue to bother us in one way or another. They investigated the situation and saw no physical abuse of any kind, which is going to be ruled out. I asked how could we file charges on the person/persons who made the report, she didn't help me.

Now, we received another notice from Child Protective Services. At first, I thought it was a letter stating the previous case was ruled out. Come to find out, there's another report filed against us, regarding our daughter. She, same investigator, already stopped by our daughter's school and an appointment has been arranged for tomorrow.

Katie
Hanover, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Child-Protective-Services/Glen-Burnie-Maryland-21061/Child-Protective-Services-False-reports-filed-against-us-Anne-Arundel-County-Maryland-313174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Child Protective Services

parental rights being taken away

AUTHOR: Cpsisripoff - (U.S.A.)

Please go to this website ( parentalrights.org ) to view what the United States Government and the United Nation's has in store for the American parents rights and how they are taking away your right as a parent and giving them to court systems. Read about the treaty that the US government is supporting and ratified. If a treaty is signed and ratified by the US government it supersedes the Constitution and is above all State and Federal laws we have currently in place, giving the governments the full authority of the best interest of our children regardless of what we as parents feel about it.
The UN is having the elections for a committee to create and enforce this new treaty on May 12 2009. We as Americans need to stand up for our rights as parents. Please go to the website ( parentalrights.org ) and do some research and determine for yourself. If you believe they are taking your rights away then sign the petition on that site to have an amendment added to the constitution to protect us from that issue. They are destroying what this country was founded on and what is means.