Complaint Review: child protective services

• Reported By: tylan — crosby
child protective services
Houston, Texas United States of America

child protective services Cps Took my grandson Houston, Texas

My son and I had been raising my grandson since he was 2 weeks old. Then I made the mistake of letting his mom move in because of problems at hm. She was still in school so I took her in and bought clothes and shoes for her treated her like my own child. She started up problems lying and stealing. My sons name was not on the birth certifcate so when she left the house she tried taking my grandson. Which she didn't even hardly spend time with when she lived her.

I had to stop her from yelling at him and I caught her about to shake him once. So I called Cps to help the worker came out and told us to keep him then two days later removed him form our care he was 5 months then they said the supervisor said i had a reason to believe on my background from 97 .The worker stated she would have left him in our care because she could see he was taken care of but her supervisor who has never come out said to remove him.

I asked what all was found on the reason to believe in 97 nothing it was just stated and put in my file. Then i asked so you remove my grandson which i have been caring for all this time but u all gave me a foster kid in 08 by the name of Casey which was 2yrs old to care for until you located his family which i kept for 2 months and was not even my race but you take my grandson. They said someone in the office dropped the ball. My grandson has been gone since dec and ni paperwork or anything has been given to my son or the caregiver they placed him with.

The mom dropped out of school and is pregnant again. Cps is a joke they are not helping these kids their just passing the time till they are off the clock. The ones that need them are the ones they look over until they end up on the news. I will never trust CPS again and I will tell everyone that they are a joke and will hurt you rather than help you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 02:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/child-protective-services/Houston-Texas-/child-protective-services-Cps-Took-my-grandson-Houston-Texas-1043587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on child protective services