Complaint Review: Child Protective Services

• Updated: Wed, August 14, 2013

• Reported By: Amber Claton — OTTERBEIN Indiana
Child Protective Services
250 Main Street, Suite 301 lafayette, Indiana USA

Child Protective Services CPS, Indiana Department of Child Services Joke-why even have CPS when they do nothing? I called someone in and when they went to check her out she wasnt home and they LEFT A NOTE FOR WHEN THEY WOULD BE BACK lafayette Indiana

*Consumer Comment: indiana cps kidnaps children

I have called CPS several times on this girl who has no right to have kids.  CPS asked why I was calling and I said she beats on her kids, she has 3 at home all under the age of 5. She has an older daughter in Michigan her parents got guardianship of bc her Mom walked in on her smoking pot in front of the girl. She sleeps all day, does every drug there is, takes any pill she can, her house is disgusting...but as long as she has running water, electricity and some sort of food and drink she is good. She sells her food stamps...I could go on forever. But CPS straight up told me that they don't like removing kids from parents...so what do we do-wait til she beats them severley or kills one? She smokes crack, cocaine, meth in front of children, is a prostitute for money or drugs. And her kids know this...CPS had plenty of ground to do something but they don't want to. Her last 2 babies were born with marijuana in their system, and she was allowed to go home like everyone else does.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Child-Protective-Services/lafayette-Indiana-47901/Child-Protective-Services-CPS-Indiana-Department-of-Child-Services-Joke-why-even-have-CP-1075949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Child Protective Services

indiana cps kidnaps children

AUTHOR: jenette fairchild - ()

Jenette Fairchild 6 days ago

warsaw, indiana cps is a joke. my granddaughter was molested by her grandmother or her dog molesting son were not sure which one. but since i filed 2 tort claims against corrupt police officers who have since been fired. they still illegally removed my grandchildren, 12 county police illegally searched my house with no warrent, only ransacking our house and then laughing,saying we were looking for your business books and they were told our attorney had them. my one granddaughter was found abandond in a nyc crack house and our warsaw cps seems to think tjis is fine. they have placed her in a very dangerous enviroment. but now only cover up with lies. im on disability and they know they can walk all over us.