- Report: #959622
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: child protective services
child protective services1711 herring avenue waco, Texas United States of America
child protective services alisha mcgowen is extremely unprofessional and has threatend me when it was very uncalled for in waco, Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Alisha Mcgowen who is an employee at 1711 herring avenue came into my house with out consent
- Alisha Mcgowen then began digging through my personal items without consent
- Alisha Mcgowen then raised her voice to me while she was in my face and said " if i have anything to do with it you are going to jail and if i have anything more to do with it hopefully i can put you in prison"
- when she found out i wasn't going to jail she stomp her foot and snapped her finger and said "d**n" in an angry manor
- this is not the first time i have had to deal with Alisha Mcgowen and every time i have came in contact with her she has been extremely unprofessional and disrespectful
- Alisha Mcgowen is very racist towards white individuals my husband is black and she treated him and his family with respect but she has done nothing but disrespect me and my family from the get go whom are all white
- something has to be done i demand this womans job
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/child-protective-services/waco-Texas-76708/child-protective-services-alisha-mcgowen-is-extremely-unprofessional-and-has-threatend-me-959622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.