Complaint Review: Childhood Dreams & Designs

• Reported By: Leatrice Smith — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Childhood Dreams & Designs
899 3rd St Phillipsburgh, Kansas USA

Childhood Dreams & Designs No care for Consumers Phillipsburgh Kansas

I placed my order with Janie, Dec 2013.  She promised that my Grandson's monogrammed hat and red socks would reach me by Christmas Eve.  I made several calls to her and I still had hope.  Well, on Christmas Eve when I realized I wasn't going to receive order, I called Janie.  Janie says that she was in the hospital.  I said,"I wish you would've told me".  I received my package Dec 27.  My Grandson's hat was ok, but I ordered red socks. Janie sent white socks.  When I called her on it, this was her excuse,"I sent white because red wasn't in stock and it would'be taken a couple of wks".  I said,"Ypu could've called me and then I would've went out and bought my Grandson red socks".  This was after she had a problem with me wanting to send package back for full refund. So, she messed up his Christmas outfit.  after our phone convo, I hung up.  She called me back and said,"Order anything off my site and I'll send it free of all charges".  Mind you, this was only after I threatened to give a bad review.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2014 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Childhood-Dreams-Designs/Phillipsburgh-Kansas-67661/Childhood-Dreams-amp-Designs-No-care-for-Consumers-Phillipsburgh-Kansas-1114870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Childhood Dreams & Designs