Complaint Review: childrens protective services

• Updated: Tue, June 07, 2011

• Reported By: cheryl — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
childrens protective services
las vegas, Nevada United States of America

childrens protective services Renee Ramberg Took my grand children and wont let any one see them las vegas, Nevada

On monday may 30th Renee Ramberg with childrens protective services took my grandson out of my daughters home. While i can somewhat understand why she did i cant understand why she gave them insufficient info for their following court date and then said they never showed up.   I told miss Ramberg i would take my grandsons i lieu of foster care. She didn't answer or even call me back .When i finally cotacted her supervisor she was right there with her and finally got on the line and apparently because i had problems with my run away daughter years ago im not qualified to take care of my grandchildren then she hung up on me.     I can take care of those boys better than any foster parent can, i love them so much and will give them the care they really need. I  need help i cry myself to sleep everynight  because of all this. I mean are they CPS or kidnappers to many similarities to list...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/childrens-protective-services/las-vegas-Nevada-/childrens-protective-services-Renee-Ramberg-Took-my-grand-children-and-wont-let-any-one-se-738096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on childrens protective services