• Report: #202619

• Submitted: Mon, July 24, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 28, 2012

• Reported By:lenoir city Tennessee
Chili's Restaurant
320 Fort Loudon Medical Center Drive Lenoir City, Tennessee U.S.A.

Chili's Restaurant ripoff Lenoir City Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Never heard that.

*UPDATE Employee: Here are the facts.

*UPDATE Employee: Sales?

On July 22nd,2006 I dropped by the new Chili,s Restaurant in Lenoir City ,Tn. I tried to order a blooming Onion and was told they were out. My 2nd choice for appetizer was Nachos. I made the order to go picked it up drove home.Upon getting home I opened the box and there were "12 Chips " sprinkled with cheese and 1 jalepeno on each, a small cup of sour cream and a small cup of salsa. 1/3 chip,s were burnt!!!!! I paid $6.86 cents for this measly amount of food. I wasn,t looking for a dinner just a snack. But I did want more than this !!! If you go to any of the competer,s ex. (((ROR REDACTED COMPETITORS NAME))). You are given a fair portion. I called the manager thinking this was a mistake and he proudly told me this is their standard at all 1000 Chili Restaurants nation wide I informed him that I would never be back !!!!! there,s a old saying give a Customer a haircut he,s a Customer for Life, Shear a Customer ( rip him off )you,ll never see them again !!!! Sad part I have a gift card that was given to me ,I,m sure the giver never realized that this RIP -OFF would happen or they would have selected a better restaurant. I,m in sales and give 100 or more cards a year away for referral,s. I,ll Never Give a Chili,s Card to my Clientel

Madperson
lenoir city, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2006 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chilis-Restaurant/Lenoir-City-Tennessee-37772/Chilis-Restaurant-ripoff-Lenoir-City-Tennessee-202619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chili's Restaurant

Never heard that.

AUTHOR: I am the law - (USA)

there,s a old saying give a Customer a haircut he,s a Customer for Life, Shear a Customer  ( rip him off )you,ll never see them again !!!!

I have literally never heard this expression in my 43 years of life.

Here are the facts.

AUTHOR: Kenneth - (U.S.A.)

Let me ask this question. Did you even read the To Go Menu? All Chili's menus are the same at all locations. At mine you do only get 12 Nachos and they are suppose to have only 1 chopped pepper piece on each chip. From what I read, you ordered the Kickin' Nachos. If you actually ate at the place, you would have gotten more but a To Go order is smaller because they can't fit the full order in the To Go boxes. The burnt chips, yes, was a mistake and that is what I would complain about, not the number of chips or the price.

AUTHOR: Satellitebluenb - (U.S.A.)

If you're in sales, I'd think your grammar, spelling and punctuation would be 10x better than it is. If you have such an issue with how many Nachos you're getting in that appetizer, call corporate and complain to them. That's how many they set it to be at. They also decide the prices. Most of the time, the customers I get can't even finish a plate of nachos. Also, by the way, it's not a Bloomin' Onion. That's Outbacks thing. Chili's does the Awesome Blossom, which, they actually no longer serve.