Complaint Review: Chimney Cleaning Atlanta GA

• Updated: Tue, December 10, 2013

• Reported By: Carter — Atlanta Georgia
Chimney Cleaning Atlanta GA
60 12th st Atlanta, Georgia USA

Chimney Cleaning Atlanta GA Chimney Cleaning/Sweep Service Atlanta GA Clean Sweep Atlanta Georgia

I spoke to Rio(owner) about a special they were running.  You could get a complete chimney cleaning for $79.  I explained to the owner that I only wanted the $79 complete chimney cleaning for my yearly maintenance.  Also, I advised him that I would not be home, but my wife would be there.  We agreed and hung up.  Well, the service tech came and did the work, but charged my wife $129.  This was not our agreed upon price so I called the owner (Rio) the next day.  Rio was extremely rude and short with me.  He told me if I had a problem with the tech I should call him  I told him I did not have the service guy's number and wanted him to handle the issue because he's the manager/owner.  He explained to me that he would not do anything and I should call the service tech.  Rio was totally unwilling to help and didn't care if I was over charged. [continued below]....

.....

The owner(Rio) was very rude and unprofessional.  He didn't offer any help and constantly put me on hold without coming back to the phone.  I called multiple times, but stopped calling because he started getting irrate with me.  I will never do business with Chimney Cleaning/Sweep Service Atlanta GA", ever again.  I'm a victim of the bait and switch scam and deserve compensation.  Never, Never, Never do business with "Chimney Cleaning/Sweep Service Atlanta GA", because they are a bunch of scam artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chimney-Cleaning-Atlanta-GA/Atlanta-Georgia-30309/Chimney-Cleaning-Atlanta-GA-Chimney-CleaningSweep-Service-Atlanta-GA-Clean-Sweep-Atlanta-1105846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chimney Cleaning Atlanta GA