Complaint Review: chinesefn

chinesefn
LA, not specified Internet United States of America

chinesefn ????? brokerage fraud Internet

*Author of original report: $5000 was refunded after 3 weeks agony arguing

The company 's representative--- Michael Ho--- fished my contact information and called me to open an account with chinesefn.com which is associated with xoptiontrading.com. I then agreed to put 1500$ into it. Then they said it would be much "nicer" to upgrade it to 5000$. So did I. Immediately after I deposit that amount money, they said I have to trade at least 5000$ to draw any money. I refused it. Then they refused to answer any my phone and close all contact method I used and blocked my account. All my money 5000$ was disappeared/evaporated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chinesefn/internet/chinesefn-brokerage-fraud-Internet-961460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chinesefn

$5000 was refunded after 3 weeks agony arguing

AUTHOR: Wei Wu - (USA)

$5000 was refunded after 3 weeks agony arguing with chinesefn.com and xoptionstrading.com. I fight on why I should trade it up until $5K. Finally I was not limited to that number and was removed from that 5K$ trading category (if you accept their "bonus", then you are in that "category"). Fortunately, I didn't get/accept anything from them.