Complaint Review: Chinmey Cleaning Atlanta

• Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Atlanta Georgia
Chinmey Cleaning Atlanta
60 12th Street, Atlanta, Georgia USA

Chimney Cleaning Atlanta Rude, condescending, bait & switch scam, horrible customer service, STAY AWAY Atlanta Georgia

STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!  They were referred to me by someone who shockingly did have a good experience but unfortunately mine was the complete opposite.  The tech that came to my house showed up late, offered no ID and was rude and belligerent from the moment he walked into my home.  He tried to scare me into paying more than the price that I was quoted of $79 to inspect and clean my chimney by telling me that I had things wrong that I do not, and then laughed at me when I told him that I simply needed the cleaning.

He continued to belittle me and truthfully, if I had the time to find another company I would have.  My mistake.  He brought nothing to ensure that my house was not left in a mess and told me to get him some towels if I wanted to.  Such a class act!  He did clean the chimney, and while he was doing so I called his company to register a complaint.  I was told that the owner of the company would call me today.  The guy left after having me write the check out to him rather than the company itself and was condescending until the door closed behind him.  But hang onto your hats ... this gets so much better!

I called the main number this morning to speak with the owner and once the "professional;" that answered the phone knew my address, he hung up on me!  When I called back, I asked him to please not do that and he proceeded to yell at me "what the hell do you want?  Why the hell are you calling here"  We have no interest in speaking with you and do not call back!  I will not answer the phone."  I told him that I simply needed the contact information for the owner of the company and he proceeded to tell me that he would be placing me on mute and would not talk to me and that since my service was completed that they did not want my business anymore.  Really?  REALLY?

So, the moral of the story is if you want to pay someone to treat you badly, by all means, use Chinmey Cleaning Atlanta.  And if you are still even considering using them after reading the two bad reviews on this site, take a moment, grab a big cup of sanity and then find another company to use.  Too bad there is not a rating of less than 1 star!

PS - I did NOT enjoy having to see the bright blue undies of the tech because he was unable or unwilling to find a belt ... just sayin'.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chinmey-Cleaning-Atlanta/Atlanta-Georgia-30309/Chimney-Cleaning-Atlanta-Rude-condescending-bait-switch-scam-horrible-customer-servi-1118989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chinmey Cleaning Atlanta