Complaint Review: chinookfalls dentistry

• Updated: Wed, December 18, 2013

• Reported By: Liz — brightwood Oregon
chinookfalls dentistry
36840 industrial way sandy, Oregon USA

chinookfalls dentistry jim flerchinger dentist my denutures broke in half,,,paid $6000.00. he wont fix them or replace them. sandy Oregon

In 2010 i had jim at chinook falls denistry, pull all my teeth upper,, for dentures, I had to wait 2 weeks after my teeth were pulled out to get my dentures, which isnt right, most people i know get them right after they pull all your teeth out, when i got them they were way to big for my mouth they were swimming in my mouth,  i told him that they are to big, he just ignored me, then after 1 year they broke right in half. i called him, he said he cant help me, was very rude, so what can i do, I had to get a kit to glue them back together, i dont have any money,,to replace them,,and im getting sick ,from all the glue and goop i have to use, i cant eat what i want without them braking, this is so embrassing for me its ruining my health, and apperence, and my life.. im on a fixed income, you would think he would take responsibity for this, after i spent $6000.00. DOLLARS. IM very upset and sick of these dentures that need to be tossed in the garbage can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chinookfalls-dentistry/sandy-Oregon-97055/chinookfalls-dentistry-jim-flerchinger-dentist-my-denutures-broke-in-halfpaid-600000-1108165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chinookfalls dentistry