insects

• Reported By: louis — sorrento Louisiana
chip bignar
6550 audubon blvd sorrento, Louisiana USA

sw engines and transmissions Did not honor extended warranty Tulsa Oklahoma

I went on line to order a used transmission. SW transmission offered a used transmission for $590.00 plus $95.00 for a one year of 12K mile extended warranty. I agreed to purchase the transmission with the extended warranty. I completed and signed the invoice online as directed. I received a response showing the invoice #221214 and a "thank you" for signing on line.  The invoice stated that I purchased a 400-04011 Saturn Vue Transmission A.T. 3.0L (opt L81 AWD (45) 1 year or 12K miles Parts and Labor warranty.

Now, 5 mmonths later the transmission needs $800.00 in repairs and Dale, the person who handles the warranty claims, tells me that I was to register the warranty after I purchased it. There is no information stating such on any of my documents. He told me that I should have gone to the warranty section online and read the fine print.

I feel that this is a hard case of fraud, due to the fact that the online documents, refering to the extended warranty does not state that the warranty had to be registered.

All I have is time and plan on pursuing this situation to the max.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chip-bignar/sorrento-Louisiana-70778/sw-engines-and-transmissions-Did-not-honor-extended-warranty-Tulsa-Oklahoma-1090582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chip bignar