Complaint Review: Chiroplanet.com

• Updated: Thu, June 24, 2010

• Reported By: Dr. Granat — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Chiroplanet.com
16674 North 91st Street, Suite 101 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Chiroplanet.com Christopher Howard Lied, Deceived, Misrepresented, Scam Scottsdale , Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You're Not The Only One

Do NOT Sign Anything at any time with Chiroplanet.com.  You will be SORRY!!!

Here is my first impression of the representative. Very courteous and very polite willing to go above and beyond to earn your business.  In this case my first impression was way off.  Here is what happened:

My wife who owns her own practice just signed  a 3 year contract with another internet marketing company. Same type of deal, a cookie cutter website which has different articles and info uploaded to it each day. The reason I was even talking to Christopher Howard (wolf in sheep's clothing) was because we were not overly impressed with the product that we had purchased. But unfortunately we did sign a 3 year agreement with them.

After explaining this to Chris, he began to real me in. He said that they would work with us and whatever it took to try and get out of the other contract his company would compensate us for it. I thought that was great but my wife was not to interested due to all the hassle that would be involved with moving all the information from one site to the other. Again Christopher assured me that they would try and move all the information and that she wouldn't have to do anything. Sounds like a great guy right?  Well this is where the real scam begins.

My wife and I were at a reputable seminar in Chicago for the weekend and Christopher had a booth setup and was selling his product. It was recommended by the presenters of the seminar. So he definitely established credibility with me over the weekend.

So at the end of the seminar Christopher tells me that in order for him to go to  the owner of the company to see if they can get my wife out of her contract he needs me to fill out a form , just my wife's name and clinic. No credit card information, and sign it so that supposedly the owner of the company would know that my wife is interested.

Well my wife wanted nothing to do with it so after telling this to Chris he asked for my name and an address. I figured what could it hurt?  I would give him my info and see if I could convince my wife to switch over. I put down her practice address and my name and signed it without reading the fine print thinking this was all just a formality to get some information. Boy was I wrong!!!

I had to go out of the country on an emergency for about a month. When I came back there was about 10 messages from this guy. So I call him back and he tells me that they will give my wife some credit to try and get her out of the contract and lets finish the deal. I explained to him that it wasn't up to me and it wasn't for my practice. My wife still had no interest. But I would call him if anything would change.

He said OK. Case closed right? WRONG!!! I had to go out of the country for another month and when I came back there was another 10-15 messages from this guy, as well as request for credit card payment information and GET READY FOR THIS, now my wife is getting calls at her office from them saying it is her obligation to pay, threatening collections.

When I called to find out what happened he said that they built me a website and now I was locked in to a contract for a year. What the hell just happened I thought? What happened is he had his people throw up a half ass website with my name and my wifes address just so he can get paid. Oh by the way I have a completely different practice an hour away from my wife's practice. So the generic piece of crap that he threw up and wants to charge us money for, with the wrong information is completely useless.

But guess what? I get a copy of the form he had me fill out and you guessed it in the very fine print once you sign it states that once the company puts up a website whether the information is correct or not, even though I gave him no authority to do this, unless you cancel 2 weeks after the site is up you are locked in for a year and the contract will automatically renew after 12 months unless you physically cancel it.

The Joke was on me because I didnt read the fine print. Because I was led to believe that it was just a simple formality when I was filling the information Christopher requested. These guys are slimy and unprofessional.  I can't believe Christopher Howard would try to trick me (a doctor) into using their company. He has a pretty nice gig  going,  throw  up  a piece of trash website with wrong information and hope that you don't cancel it within the 2 week time period so Christopher can get PAYED !!!

I hope this report will help keep unsuspecting people from getting into a deal with a crooked company that will never let you out of the contract. The only reason a company would use this type of language in their contracts is because the quality of their product is at best sub- par.

It will probably cost me more in attorney's fees to resolve this but they are not getting a penny from me!  I am totally disgusted with this company, their representatives, and the way they conduct business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2010 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chiroplanetcom/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Chiroplanetcom-Christopher-Howard-Lied-Deceived-Misrepresented-Scam-Scottsdale-Ariz-617126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chiroplanet.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You're Not The Only One

AUTHOR: Dwaine Allison - ()

I too had a horrible experience with these guys.  They come off smooth, but you can't get rid of them.  It felt very slimey to me.  And I'm not done with them yet.  Buyers Beware!!!