Complaint Review: chiwai e. chan, d.o.

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: beautify — fullerton California United States of America
chiwai e. chan, d.o.
11190 warner ave. suite 308 fountain valley, California United States of America

chiwai e. chan, d.o. humiliated me scary individual frightning made me cry horrifying doctor mean and nasty no respec t to wom enn fountain valley, California

Dr.Chan is the worst doctor ever. He should be banned to work in the medical field. He thtinks he is like God that he can over power you. He is veryeded scary and frightful. He doesn't even let you tell him what's wrong.he just assumes stuff. Doesn't care a bit about the patient. I told him my dad died and he said that doesn't matter. He made me cry.called me names and humiliated me. He is not human. I hope he loses his license,he doesn't desecration to have this. Don't see him, he will hurt you. Just because he is a pain doctor doesn't give him the right to treat ya like s**t. He overbooks patients. Other patients were crying when they left and complaining. He is like a devil. I wonder how he stays in practice. Bad karma. Ihighly recommended don't see him. I should ifof called the police. He should be locked up for threatening people. There should be a law suit. Any one who wants to do this let me know. I am so disgusted. I have a incurable disease. I thought he could help with some relief I wouldn't trust him if my life depended on it. Help me put this man out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 02:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chiwai-e-chan-do/fountain-valley-California-92708/chiwai-e-chan-do-humiliated-me-scary-individual-frightning-made-me-cry-horrifying-do-981374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chiwai e. chan, d.o.