Complaint Review: chkmateinstantcNv

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: estoyaqui — Miami Florida United States of America
chkmateinstantcNv

chkmateinstantcNv these have charged me a total of $61.00, having charged me two months now 29.63 for two months and and extra charge of $1.00. For what? I haven't purchased of re received anything in return! Internet

I do not know where this company got my information but they have been charging me every month for 2 months now.  So glad I caught it while I can still do something about it.  Hope I am able to resolve this, will have to call the bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chkmateinstantcNv/internet/chkmateinstantcNv-these-have-charged-me-a-total-of-6100-having-charged-me-two-months-1003861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chkmateinstantcNv