Complaint Review: chkmate*instantcheckmate

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: jamie hogan — Vinton Virginia United States of America

chkmate*instantcheckmate Charged me $27.63 for a service I did not want Internet

On 1/1/2013 ask for crime back ground check 2 times at $1.00 per check on myself.None of the information was correct,I emailed for a refund.On my credit card statement it shows I owe $29.63.I called at 866-490-5980.The women I talked to said  if you want a refund I would have to cancel my credit card and they would have to check my computer with my user name and my pin number.I could here a man in the back ground telling her what to say.She gave me a conformation number?013055420.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chkmateinstantcheckmate/internet/chkmateinstantcheckmate-Charged-me-2763-for-a-service-I-did-not-want-Internet-1006786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chkmate*instantcheckmate