Complaint Review: chockcatalog.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 28, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: michael — new york New York United States of America
chockcatalog.com

chockcatalog.com I ordered 4 boxes of boxer shorts from this company and they charged my credit card and did not deliver my package. No one would talk to me or find where my package was. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 4 boxer shorts

I ORDERED 4 BOXES OF BOXERS FROM THIS COMPANY THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD AND NEVER DELIVERED MY PRODUCT. NO ONE AT THE COMPANY WOULD TALK TO ME. THEY ARE A TOTAL FRAUD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2011 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chockcatalogcom/internet/chockcatalogcom-I-ordered-4-boxes-of-boxer-shorts-from-this-company-and-they-charged-my-802463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chockcatalog.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

4 boxer shorts

AUTHOR: mike f - (United States of America)

We shipped out to this customer his package from our north carolina warehouse and the customer was unhappy with the delivery time. Since his package took three extra days he wanted the order for free. We try to ship all our order in a timely fashion but we can't be responsible for shipping delays , We are in business for 87 years and we never charge a customer before the order is ready to be shipped we only authorize it . I hope that this clears up the complaint