Complaint Review: Choice Green Coffee

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: alibruja — bronx New York
Choice Green Coffee
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America salt lake city, Utah USA

Choice Green Coffee k2click scam 30 business days to get money back salt lake city Utah

i got an email  for a free trail for green coffee beans $4.96.i didnt received the package after two weeks.I checked my account and $89.95 was charged to my account. I called a 1888 241 0110 and told them i didnt received my package and why was i charge $89 and they said that if they didnt receive a called by a certain time they cahrge the card. I told them how was i supposed to call if i didnt receieved the package they told me to check usps and i did. when I checked they told me i would recieve my money in 3-5 buisness days after i send the package back. when I send the package back i waited 3-5 buisness days. i didnt get my money back. after that i called them, and asked them by when will i get my money back, they said the refund is done in 30 buisness days. i was furious, first they said one thing and then change their mind. i feel like i am never going to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-Green-Coffee/salt-lake-city-Utah-84130/Choice-Green-Coffee-k2click-scam-30-business-days-to-get-money-back-salt-lake-city-Utah-1096796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice Green Coffee